Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010...WHOA!

Where the heck did 2010 go? It was filled with so much, that it seemed to fly by. 2010 was crazy...we moved to California in March of last year, and ever since then it has been a whirlwind. I look forward to 2011! I already have 2 weddings scheduled, 1 bridal session, 2 boudoir events, 2 months of traveling photography sessions, military homecomings, family sessions and so much more planned! 


One of my goals for 2011 was to create and keep up with a blog. We will see how this goes =) haha. You will being to know me, the true me, not the facebook post me. Here is a little about me: 


~I am a proud wife of a United States Marine
~I am 27 years old...I feel like I am 50 but continue to act like I am 21
~My 2 biggest blessings are my 2 beautiful baby girls: Sydni Marie and Brooke Leilani
~We have lived in Hawaii, North Carolina, Colorado, Kentucky, now California. And the list will continue to grow =) 
~ I have a BS In Marketing/Business Administration and a Minor in Advertising, and I am currently continuing my degree in Digital Photography. 
~Full time mommy, full time military wife, full time school, full time photographer (yes, I do have a lot of sleepless nights!)
~I am in the process of writing a book. Wish me luck on that! 
~ I make friends easily
~LaUgHtEr is the BEST medicine! 
~One thing I dont like about myself is that I can procrastinate at times 
~One thing I love about myself is my ability to smile even when I am sad, mad, hurt, etc. 
~I am the middle of 5 girls (can you image trying to get ready in the mornings?? haha
~Photography is therapeutic to me! Seriously! 
~Starbucks is my weakness (As an FYI- before every session I have to have coffee...it helps with the creativity...thats my excuse and I am sticking to it lol)


Here is a just a  few of my favorite pictures from 2010 (I wish I could add more...2010 was such a great year!)! I wish everyone a blessed 2011! 




*All photos are copyrighted to Kristi Marie Photography





















































1 comment:

  1. FYI: I love you. (and I'm totally stealing your excuse for Starbucks)

    ReplyDelete